Are you a naturally curious individual with a mechanical aptitude? Canterbury Coffee is seeking an entry-level technician who loves hands-on learning, enjoys connecting with customers, and is excited by the satisfaction of making things work.
In this role, you will bring your enthusiasm, desire to learn, and your drive to succeed, and we will provide the necessary training to become a successful coffee service technician. After your training, this position will be responsible for conducting in-house repairs and assisting with on-site service. The ideal candidate will have a customer service focus, pay attention to detail, and have strong problem-solving abilities.
Supporting the Service team, you will be working in-house while learning, training, and assisting our Service Technicians in their daily duties. Canterbury prides ourselves on creating the opportunity for upward growth for our employees, and this position is the perfect opportunity to grow your knowledge, skills and understanding – building a strong career for your future.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A valid class 5 BC Driver’s License and a clean driving abstract
- A love for everything coffee!
You are great at:
- Customer Service
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Conducting yourself in a courteous and legal manner on the road
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrating professionalism
- Building relationships
- Using technology
- A fun and supportive environment with opportunities for learning and development
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Group Health & Dental Benefits program
- Growth opportunities and a rewarding career with a Canadian business that takes pride in giving back to community
- Employee pricing on our product line-up
- Access to our on-site fitness facility
- Free, on-site parking
- And…a workplace filled with the aroma of coffee….all day…every day.
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company. Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
Apply for this position
Third Party Recruiters
Canterbury partners with third-party recruiting agencies on occasion. All third-party recruiting agencies must have an active signed agreement with Canterbury to receive payment for the placement of any candidate submissions or referrals. Canterbury will not pay a fee to any third-party, or recruitment agency for any resume submissions to Canterbury, or its employees, without having first engaged the third-party or recruitment agency in addition to having a valid signed fee agreement in advance of the submission. For additional information please contact email@example.com.