Canterbury Coffee is looking for an entry level technician with a mechanical aptitude who is positive and naturally curious about how things work.
If you enjoy learning through hands-on experience, connecting with customers and the thrill of making things work excites you, this role is for you!
Bring your enthusiasm, your desire to learn and your drive to succeed and we will provide you with the training necessary to become a successful coffee service technician.
This position is responsible for conducting in house repairs and providing on-site customer service.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Education and Experience:
- Secondary school graduation certificate
- 1 year of service experience in a similar or related field – an asset
Skills and Abilities:
- A customer service focus
- Good manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- You must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate professionally for both verbally and in writing
- Computer and mobile device proficiency
- High degree of reliability, commitment, tenacity and teamwork
- A fun and supportive environment
- Competitive total compensation package including 3 weeks vacation to start
- Group Health & Dental Benefits program
- Growth opportunities and a rewarding career with a Canadian business that takes pride in giving back to community
- Employee pricing on our product line-up
- Access to our on-site fitness facility
- Free, on-site parking
- And … a workplace filled with the aroma of coffee…. all day…every day.
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company. Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
This is a work-on-site position. All employees are subject to the terms and conditions of the company Mandatory Vaccination Policy, including the requirement for proof of full vaccination status (or exemption under the Human Rights Code).
Successful candidates may be required to submit to technical testing/assessment; reference, credit, and criminal background checks; vaccination status verification, and/or Driver’s Abstract.
Apply for this position
Third Party Recruiters
Canterbury partners with third-party recruiting agencies on occasion. All third-party recruiting agencies must have an active signed agreement with Canterbury to receive payment for the placement of any candidate submissions or referrals. Canterbury will not pay a fee to any third-party, or recruitment agency for any resume submissions to Canterbury, or its employees, without having first engaged the third-party or recruitment agency in addition to having a valid signed fee agreement in advance of the submission. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.