Do you enjoy engaging with others to solve problems and deliver routinely exceptional customer service?
If you are passionate about building relationships, have excellent telephone etiquette and strong computer skills, we are looking for you!
Canterbury is seeking a highly organized Customer Service Representative to provide internal and external customer service.
Supporting the smooth and efficient delivery of our customer service model you are responsible for processing and modifying orders, troubleshooting, and resolving customer concerns. As a business partner, you will maintain a functional understanding of sales and service to ensure collaborative partnership while meeting business and customer expectations.
In this position you will handle high volume communications from multiple channels while balancing competing priorities and demonstrating professionalism in your communication. As a Customer Service Representative, you will promote products to further meet the customers business needs.
- A minimum of 3 years of Customer Service/Sales experience
- An outgoing personality, which is complimented by your excellent communication skills and clear speaking voice
- Great attention to detail, sound judgment and a commonsense approach to problem solving
- Sense of urgency, sound time management skills and operate with personal accountability
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Highly proficient with all aspects of the Microsoft Office Suite
You are great at:
- Customer Service
- Active listening
- Interpersonal communication
- Capturing the details
- Balancing competing priorities
- Problem solving
- Demonstrating professionalism
- Building relationships
- Managing time and tasks
- A fun and supportive environment with opportunities for learning and development
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- Group Health & Dental Benefits program
- Growth opportunities and a rewarding career with a Canadian business that takes pride in giving back to community
- Employee pricing on our product line-up
- Access to our on-site fitness facility
- Free, on-site parking
- And … a workplace filled with the aroma of coffee…. all day…every day.
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company. Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
Apply for this position
Third Party Recruiters
Canterbury partners with third-party recruiting agencies on occasion. All third-party recruiting agencies must have an active signed agreement with Canterbury to receive payment for the placement of any candidate submissions or referrals. Canterbury will not pay a fee to any third-party, or recruitment agency for any resume submissions to Canterbury, or its employees, without having first engaged the third-party or recruitment agency in addition to having a valid signed fee agreement in advance of the submission. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.