Full-time, Permanent – 40 hours per week
Shift: Monday – Friday from 6:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Location: Oakville, Ontario
We are looking for a coffee Packer/General Labourer to join our SQF certified facility in Oakville, Ontario!
What you will be doing…
- Operating machinery – includes all packaging equipment
- Accurately packaging products
- Ensuring quality
- Maintaining knowledge and compliance with all company programs
- Reading and understanding Product Specification Sheets
- Following machine safety procedures
- Reporting all food safety and quality issues
- Completing all daily documentation
- Performing routine maintenance and cleaning of machines
What you will bring with you…
- Previous related experience – an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to lift up to 10 lbs
- The ability to communicate with the team
- Finally, a passion and love for all things coffee!
What we will offer you…
- A fast-paced, fun and supportive environment.
- Competitive total compensation package, including 3 weeks vacation to start
- Group Health & Dental Benefits program
- Growth opportunities and a rewarding career with a Canadian business that takes pride in giving back to community
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company. Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
This is a work-on-site position with no opportunity to work-from-home. All employees are subject to the terms and conditions of the company Mandatory Vaccination Policy, including the requirement for proof of full vaccination status (or exemption under the Human Rights Code). Successful candidates may be required to submit to reference checks, criminal background check, vaccination status verification, and/or Driver’s Abstract.
Apply for this position
Third Party Recruiters
Canterbury partners with third-party recruiting agencies on occasion. All third-party recruiting agencies must have an active signed agreement with Canterbury to receive payment for the placement of any candidate submissions or referrals. Canterbury will not pay a fee to any third-party, or recruitment agency for any resume submissions to Canterbury, or its employees, without having first engaged the third-party or recruitment agency in addition to having a valid signed fee agreement in advance of the submission. For additional information please contact email@example.com.