If you enjoy a well organized, friendly, and dynamic work environment, Canterbury’s Manufacturing team is looking for you!
Canterbury is seeking a highly motivated temporary Warehouse Worker & Delivery Driver to provide smooth and efficient warehouse and delivery support of the operations team at our Victoria branch.
As a part of the Warehouse Team, you will be responsible for assisting in the shipping of goods from the warehouse, ensuring proper logs and forms are completed, focusing on picking outgoing orders accurately. As a back-up Delivery Driver, you will support our local delivery team through the timely delivery of goods while establishing a positive rapport with customers.
- A valid BC Class 5 driver’s license, preference will be given to candidates who have experience operating delivery vehicles
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge or experience in distribution and/or working with perishable products
You are great at:
- Demonstrating professionalism
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Managing the physical demands of the job
- Observing, implementing, and adhering to workplace health and safety practices
- Customer service
- Working under pressure
- Taking initiative
- Managing time and tasks
- A fun and supportive environment with opportunities for learning and development
- Vacation pay
- Growth opportunities and a rewarding career with a Canadian business that takes pride in giving back to community
- Employee pricing on our product line-up
- Free, on-site parking
- And…a workplace filled with the aroma of coffee….all day…every day.
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company.
Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
Apply for this position
Third Party Recruiters
Canterbury partners with third-party recruiting agencies on occasion. All third-party recruiting agencies must have an active signed agreement with Canterbury to receive payment for the placement of any candidate submissions or referrals. Canterbury will not pay a fee to any third-party, or recruitment agency for any resume submissions to Canterbury, or its employees, without having first engaged the third-party or recruitment agency in addition to having a valid signed fee agreement in advance of the submission. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.